Friday, August 6, 2010

DO IT TODAY

I CAN NOT REMEMBER HOW OFTEN I HAVE BEEN TOLD FIX SMALL PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY BECOME MOUNTAINS. how often have i ignored this good advise....countless will suffice. but i now know one who is here to help me daily to bat down only molehills. i am using that source as i write this. it is THE LORD. since bringing HIM into my life's mix..what a positive difference. talking with the lord about everyday life concerns. hence my goal is to inspire all to do the same and our free to all program
and its song lyrics SPREAD THE WORD-TALK WITH THE LORD are free to perform if not commercial some of our blog posts have been used as sermon topics free info and lyrics g. hubbard p.o. box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 blog http:>//talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment