Sunday, February 26, 2012

HE CAN HEP

No typo in the title. Although I was not on the scene at that time, her mom and my VSL told me one of the first real sentences her daughter spoke was I can hep. Mom was dusting the furniture. Without further instructions she started initating mom.
When the dusting was done by both, she asked mom, did I hep? A smiling faced mom gently nodded a yes. Seems even at very early life stages there is recognition that we all need hep. As daughter matured, she continued to ask, can I help(putting the l).VSL and her mom now celebrate her B.S. in Social Work. You know something, we all need hep..sometimes even more than we admit. No none knows this better than the Lord. That's why he's always ready for you. Talk with the Lord, HE CAN HEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment