Sunday, April 1, 2012

FAITH COMFORTS THE SOUL

VSL just brought me this named inspirational plaque.Made me think that souls need daily comforting. They are out there..daily meeting life's ups and downs. I have yet to see ups and downs doing any soul comforting. So what's next? Friends, family, and co-workers can only go so far. Spiritual leaders can probably carry it to the next level. But, the soul, as they say. runs deep. Boy, do I know my limitations here. I need help from one who offers me the real faith I need to comfort my soul. Sure, it is my longtime friend, the Lord. Talk with the Lord, to get you the FAITH THAT COMFORTS THE SOUL.

2 comments:

  1. Please stop spamming my website with this comment:

    "youth face tough questions our free SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD program inspires daily talks catch they need your herlp with first question our enjoyable blog helps g hubbard po box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/"

    I have 20+ on different posts. It's self promotion. It's spam. It's not what my comment section is for. Please stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brandon you commented earlier we are a totally free program to all anytime believe you emailed me back told me you understood have a good day and talk with the lord. g hubbard

    ReplyDelete