Sunday, January 15, 2012

LORD BELIEVES IN YOU

Lord wants you to believe in Him. Not much question in my mind there. On the flip side, I have some problems with the Lord believing in me. Believe me, I am far from perfect. As the Bard of the Avon wrote..."Aye that's the rub." To make myself better in His eyes, I may hold back or tweek my talks with Him. Feeling it's better to show a partial good face and not risk my good image in His mind. Doing so does not really benefit me in my quest for daily life answers. Then i feel if He wants me to believe in Him, why not He in me? In a real realty show, He would tell you to openly talk with the Lord for the LORD BELIEVES IN YOU.

1 comment:

  1. youth face tough daily questions our free SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD program inspires daily talks catch they need your help with first question our blog helps g hubbard po box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 http://practicalyouthministry.com/

    ReplyDelete