Saturday, April 2, 2011

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES

Gotta admit Gene here in the past has used all the following excuses for NOT talking with the Lord on the real tough questions hitting on me. Here are some in no particular order: too busy, it will wait, problem will just go away, a good buddy will be back later this week, should I really tell Him that, why bother Him with just that, don't know the right approach now, i feel nervous about talking with the Lord, people are all around today. You know after I got into talking with the Lord daily, it got easier and easier as the days went by. He is super and put my concerns to bed. True, I started with less serious problems to gain confidence. What I have learned is that THERE IS NO LOGICAL EXCUSE AND EVERY LOGICAL REASON TO TALK WITH THE LORD DAILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment